NetworkedBlogs Has a Problem

I just posted my recent article for this blog and as a part of my normal routine, I go to my Facebook account and visit my NetworkedBlogs profile. I always go to NetworkedBlogs profile so as to publish my new post on Facebook using the NetworkedBlogs Application.

Unfortunately, my usual routine suddenly ended when this window appeared.
.
As of the moment, NetworkedBlogs is encountering some problems. I will just post the link of my blog post on my Facebook wall to post my new article in Facebook.

Does any of you encountered the same problem as mine? How did you solve it?

9 Response to "NetworkedBlogs Has a Problem"

  1. Caroline says:

    oh sorry to hear that, i stopped using networkedblog already. as i changed my url dy but i think this one wont be long, dnt worry. :)

    Sorry cant be of any help as a NKOTB [New Kid On The Blog] have not even heard of networkedblogs before least now I know haha tQ ~;).

    Sorry cant be of any help as a NKOTB [New Kid On The Blog] have not even heard of networkedblogs before least now I know haha tQ ~;).

    @Caroline:

    Thanks for the assurance my friend.

    NetworkedBlogs is working now. :-)

    @Bananaz:

    :-) Very much welcome sir NKOTB.

    I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I’m quite certain I will learn plenty of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

    BDDS says:

    I am friggin' losing my mind. I cannot add the app to a client's fb page. There is no "add to page" link anywhere they say it is. I have spent over an hour looking and there is absolutely no way to contact NB customer support. This sucks. Anyone know what's going on? Thx.

    Great stuff from you, man. Ive read your stuff before and youre just too awesome. I love what you’ve got here, love what youre saying and the way you say it. You make it entertaining and you still manage to keep it smart. I cant wait to read more from you. this is really a great blog.

    @BDDS:

    I don't know what's the problem with your NetworkedBlogs account. Mine is working perfectly fine as of this moment.