LoudLaunch Finally Accepted my Blog

I received an e-mail from LoudLaunch last week that told me that LoudLaunch finally accepted my travel-personal blog in its roster of blogs that will receive opportunities from them.

Frankly, I already forgotten about LoudLaunch because I applied to them months ago but never received any message from them. Well, LoudLaunch is back to my attention and I hope that it will contribute to my income stream.
.


LoudLaunch is a site that pays bloggers that post articles that contains links of their client-advertisers. It is different from other similar sites, like InPostLinks, because articles are required to be submitted to LoudLaunch first before it is posted on client-bloggers' sites. You can only post the paid article on your blog if it is approved by LoudLaunch.

I am yet to receive opportunities from LoudLaunch so I can't say if it is good. Well, I keeping my fingers crossed and hope that LoudLaunch is good.

1 Response to "LoudLaunch Finally Accepted my Blog"

  1. There are many ways to do this. I suggest search engine optimization and social media. Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, Pinterest, and even blogging are all good ways to get long term traffic to your site.